Thursday, February 17, 2011

To Sleep or To Write, That is the Question!?!


Yes! I have been awake and editing Chapter Six (the death chapter)
since 4 am!
This is not only the curse of academics - or anyone really - who's brain
will NOT stop editing, re-writing, organizing,
But also the curse of an overseas student
who is not overseas!

I can't seem to reset my internal clock.  It just insists on Greenwich Mean Time!

I do occasionally have good success with
Melatonin
or
putting clove oil on my pillow -- Mmmm!

But, most of the time I am awake in the middle of the night.
Don't say it - I know I am really messed up.

I do have two sleeping luxuries that, when I do have a chance to catch some Zzzz
are my "favorite and my best"
SPALENA SHEETS
(You can order them from Costco.com)
and my Sleep Mask from Tempurpedic.





Both are positively DELISH.

Maybe I will finish these edits, get the darn chapter out the door and
TAKE A NAP!
Because dark circles under one's eyes are not chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment