Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning Dreaming

If you are like me, Monday morning can be both promising and daunting.  Another week is starting, another litany of tasks and milestones is looking me in the face, my children have mixed feelings about leaving the comfy weekend nest and the remnants of a true Day of Rest did not magically disappear overnight.  
My favorite way to ward off Monday blues (that for me always start on Sunday night), is to spend a few minutes on Monday morning daydreaming . . . 
This morning's reveries found me in Paris.  








Wasn't that nice?!?  Relatively inexpensive travel within Europe makes a quick jaunt to the City of Lights really easy and really tempting.  These photos were taken last spring.  With spring in the air, albeit mixed with fluffy transient snowflakes, I couldn't help sharing a little vie en rose.
Now, back to today's writing goal:
Women in Purple: Helena vs. Pulcheria - Tomorrow's post will elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment