Monday, February 14, 2011

Disclaimer

Having decided to document the last year of my PhD, I think I should
start with a clean slate . . .
I am a Postgrad student at the University of Manchester, UK --
NOT Oxford. That is my disclaimer!
BUT, I Adore Oxford and have
Ancient Family Ties
to Oxford, Oxfordshire, and Christ Church College.

Also, you should know that I have been a part-time PhD student,
Full-time Wife & MOM,
and - Crazy though it may seem - a part-time lecturer
at two US Universities.

The title of this blog was inspired by my preferred
fashion style: Oxford Chic
Smart, Classic, and of course just a little bit sexy!

What I expect (and you can too) from this blog:
  • An outlet for my academic musings, thoughts, frustrations
  • A place to express my ideas about being a mom and a PhD student
  • A place to post my latest Oxford Chic fashion finds!
Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment